Initially, the company started in 1950, as a local supplier in the Athens central market area. Th. Petropoulos & Son S.A. has enjoyed continuous growth over the years, because of its dedication to quality, service and innovation. In 1999, the company moved from a 2000 m² plant, in a 7000 m² site in Avlonas, north from Athens. In 2016, we launch our new “Helena Foods” brand which is perfectly aligned with today’s market needs.
The continuous upgrading of the equipment and the technology used, enables us to maintain constant quality and competitive pricing.
The whole process of gathering, processing, bottling, packing and exporting, is carefully controlled, to guarantee product quality and excellent service. As a team we invest a lot in the relationship we build with our clients. We believe good communication and professionalism are keys for a healthy business collaboration and we keep proving it by
Our company offers many choices to the customer, branded final products or the option of a private label in a large number of bottles, jars, tins and plastic containers of different weights and sizes. There are also many options for professionals and catering companies.