Diese Website verwendet Cookies, um das Angebot nutzerfreundlicher und effektiver zu machen. Bitte stimmen Sie der Verwendung von Cookies zu, um alle Funktionen der Website nutzen zu können.Weitere Informationen
Orange is a tropical to semitropical, evergreen, small flowering tree that bears seasonal delicious and juicy fruits. Botanically, orange is a citrus fruit that is closely related to lemons, pomelos and tangerines. When the fruit is fully ripe, it is sweet, juicy and bright orange inside.
Delicious and juicy fruit, orange contains an impressive list of essential nutrients, vitamins and minerals.
Oranges should be firm and heavy for their size. Select thin-skinned oranges with smooth, finely textured skin. They turn golden as they become fully ripe, but as they remain on the tree during warmer weather the orange skin re-absorbs chlorophyll from the leaves and the orange turns green again, beginning at the stem end.
Nutrients in oranges are plentiful and diverse. The fruit is low in calories, contains no saturated fats or cholesterol, but is rich in dietary fiber. Oranges, like other citrus fruits, is an excellent source of vitamin C and flavonoids. They also contain very good levels of vitamin A, B-complex and other antioxidants such as alpha and beta-carotenes, beta-cryptoxanthin, zea-xanthin and lutein.
Leider gibt es für diesen Aussteller kein deutsches Firmenprofil.
S.A.T Bionest is specialized in the production of organic berries, being the major producer of organic strawberries, raspberries and blueberries in Europe. All the fruits and vegetables marketed under the Bionest brands are grown in our own farms, carefully harvested and submitted to rigorous technical controls that guarantee the integrity of our organic production.
75% of our products is sold fresh to the most demanding markets in the EU and to specialized shops, the remaining 25% being frozen as IQF, purée without seeds, and aseptic purée processing uses such as jams, yogurts, etc.
Our rotational cycles so necessary within organic farming, is carried out in the production of strawberry, raspberry and sweet potatoes. Apart from these products, we have blueberry, blackberry, oranges, mandarins, green asparagus, plums, limes and kumquat.
We are located in Almonte (huelva – Andalucia) a privileged region, close to the Doñana national park, where the organic agriculture is highly recommended and totally in emphasis with the environmental sustainability of this region.
Our facilities are located in two sites of 4000 and 10000 m2 in Almonte. In our pack houses we carry out the packing of our products prior to their sale. In order to guarantee the quality of the product, our facilities are temperature controlled and have various packing and selection lines especially designed for the manipulation of fruit and vegetable, rapid-chillers, and holding stores for frozen and chilled products.