With the traditional flavor of bread made with sourdough and 100% organic
Its slow baking at low temperature, makes the dextrinated Santiveri Bread more digestive and crunchy. Thanks to the exclusive process of baking at low temperatures and for longer the bread is easier to digest and suitable for everyone. And the mother yeast is an essential ingredient in the preparation of this bread which gives the bread a more intense flavor, a crispier texture and a more golden tone, and since it is a natural ferment, it does not provide chemicals or artificial substances.
GRILLÉ WITH FLAX SEEDS
Crunchy and tasty, these toasts are ideal to eat at any time. They are made with whole wheat flour, mother yeast, flax seeds and extra virgin olive oil. This has a high content of fibers and omega-3
Its intense and traditional flavor, and its crispy and resistant texture, turns these toasts into the perfect accompaniment to meals, snacks and breakfasts. It is made with whole wheat flour, mother yeast and extra virgin olive oil. It has a high fiber content (13%).
Leider gibt es für diesen Aussteller kein deutsches Firmenprofil.
We are a happy company committed to sustainability, ecology and healthy living, dedicated to the production and distribution of food and dietary supplements. All the Santiveri team respect the natural, the value of things well done, love for the planet and, above all, the passion for life.
Founded in Barcelona in 1885 by Jaime Santiveri Piniés, Santiveri was pioneer in the introduction of dietetic products in Spain and from then has remained faithful to its philosophy: Good quality and innovation in food and dietary supplements that support a healthy and balanced diet.
Being healthy and natural is part of Santiveri’s DNA, since we have been working with these concepts since the founder opened the first Health Food shop in Barcelona. The innovative spirit of Jaime Santiveri continues to inspire the philosophy of the company today.
A reference of the natural market
After more than 130 years of history, Santiveri is a reference in Spain for the dietary and natural products.
Currently, Santiveri is the leading company in natural products and food supplements :
● Europe's largest natural food production plant (in Peñafiel, Valladolid) and 2 other in Barcelona and Lérida.
● 270 direct sales points: own stores and franchises.
● Wide distribution reaching more than 7,000 points of sale (5,700 direct and 1,300 points of sale through retail chains)
● More than 1.000 available skus.
● Two companies (or subsidiaries) in Italy and Mexico
● Exports in more than 30 countries.
● 500 people in staff.
Santiveri is present nowadays in 4 different product categories reaching the needs of the whole family:
● Healthy and biological food: Santiveri is working hard during the last years to deliver the consumers a wide range of organic products including cookies, crispy toasts, rice cakes, bread, cereals, etc. Apart from that, we include in our range too, a line of sugar-free foods (indicated for diabetics) and a line of gluten-free and lactose-free foods
● Food supplements: intended to supplement the diet with essential fatty acids, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants or other essential nutrients that help maintain a balanced diet and an adequate weight.
● Plants: presented in tablets, extracts, infusion sachets, instant tisanes or chopped plants, to facilitate their consumption.
● Biocosmetics and natural cosmetics: solar, facial, body and capillary products based on plant extracts and other natural ingredients.
Our stores are a meeting point for responsible consumers who take care of their health with food and natural nutritional supplements. Our clients are people who know that eating well you will be healthy and thatts why they keep on looking for natural products without additives.
Following a diet based on organic products of high quality and sustainable, produced in a environmental friendly way, is good for our health and also for the planet. Thats the reason why Santiveri is working more and more to have organic products in its catalogue.
All organic products from Santiveri are validated in at least two certifications: the European one, which is regulated according to the EU Regulation 834/2007 (b) and EU 889/2008, and the Spanish one, which is granted by the regulatory council of Ecological Agriculture of the region in Spain where the product is is manufactured (Andalusia, Aragon, Castilla-León, Catalonia, etc.).