Diese Website verwendet Cookies, um das Angebot nutzerfreundlicher und effektiver zu machen. Bitte stimmen Sie der Verwendung von Cookies zu, um alle Funktionen der Website nutzen zu können.Weitere Informationen
The Company RISPOLI LUIGI & C. S.R.L. Was born in 1969 as a family business. At that time it was built on a single shed, and later, other premises were built.
In 1983, the company was set up, which started operating in 1984, buying the former tabacchi's premises, while the premises where the activity is carried out are owned by the Germans Rispoli.
The company is located in the Valle del Sele in the Borgo Carillia area of Altavilla Silentina and currently operates on an area of about 70,000 sqm, of which 20,000 are used are used for the square, the sewage plant, the access road, The dwelling of the owners and the premises covered by the transformation activity.
The company deals solely with tomato processing for peeled, concentrated and pastry and tomato pulp.
The raw material is imported essentially from the Apulia and Basilicata regions, while a very small share is purchased in neighboring areas.
The fresh tomato processing is about 155,000 quintals and takes place in about 45 days (August-September), the workforce occupied in that period varies from about 80 seasonal units and 12 fixed units.
All products are obtained exclusively with fresh tomatoes without the addition of preservatives or antioxidants that can alter their properties and characteristics, since it is the same raw material used to be naturally endowed with such active ingredients but which are not significantly denatured from processing treatments.
The goal of the company is to provide a product with high nutritional characteristics while at the same time preserving the fragrances of tomato. For this purpose, the products obtained must comply with the internal quality standards (which are constantly monitored by specialized personnel and external consultants), both in terms of organoleptic qualities and hygienic-sanitary conditions of production.
90% of the company's production is sold abroad, both for direct sales and through import-export companies, mainly in the Benelux countries and the USA, while the remaining 10% is sold in our country.
The company focuses on product quality and security assurance using processes that use technologies to guarantee a product that complies with customer's laws and expectations and guarantees security and hygiene for the end consumer. To this end, management has invested in a new production line: production of peeled, cubed, pulp, fine pulp.
Strengthening the quality and safety of the product has been the strength that has enabled the Company to organize itself with a Management System, by increasing the professionalism of the company's operators and the collaboration of its suppliers.