Diese Website verwendet Cookies, um das Angebot nutzerfreundlicher und effektiver zu machen. Mit der Nutzung dieser Website stimmen Sie der Verwendung von Cookies zu.Weitere Informationen über die Verwendung von Cookies und die Möglichkeit der Verwendung von Cookies zu widersprechen, finden Sie hier.
We obtain organic hulled hemp seeds by dehulling only certified organic hemp grain of the highest quality that is grown on organic Baltics (EU) farms.
Organic hulled hemp seeds do not contain any preservatives and other food additives, and they are both non-GMO and gluten free. Hulled hemp seeds can be used a seasoning that is rich in valuable nutrients for salads, sandwiches, soups, stews, pilafs, bakery products, and pasta (add the seeds just before serving). They are also a perfect addition to cereals, fruit cocktails, yoghurts, and desserts. The seeds may be crushed and used for the seasoning of spreads, sauces, baby food, oil-based salad dressings, stuffing tomatoes, other vegetables, and for the seasoning of cheesecakes.
The nutrition and health characteristics of theorganic hulled seeds are as follows:
1. They are sugar-free, very low in sodium/salt, and high in fiber, protein, vitamin D, vitamin E, and are a source of omega-3 fatty acids as well as being high in unsaturated fat;
2. Protein contributes to the growth and preservation of muscle mass, while also contributing to the maintenance of normal bones;
3. The replacement of saturated fat with ALA, linoleic acid and unsaturated fat in food contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels (the beneficial effect can be obtained with a daily intake of 2 g of ALA / 10 g of linoleic acid, as well as mono-unsaturated and poly-unsaturated fatty acids that are unsaturated fats);
4. The reduced sodium consumption contributes to the maintenance of normal blood pressure;
5. Vitamin A contributes to the normal metabolism of iron, the maintenance of the condition of the mucosae and skin, the proper functioning of the immune system, the process of cell specializations, and contributes to the maintenance of normal vision;
6. Vitamin D contributes to normal blood calcium levels, is important for the absorption of calcium and phosphorus and (or) their uptake, the maintenance of normal bone and dental health and muscle functions, the proper functioning of the immune system, and has a role in the process of cell division;
7. Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
Leider gibt es für diesen Aussteller kein deutsches Firmenprofil.
BORELA is organic hemp factory. We hull the hemp grain and from this, we produce protein products, flour and oil. Our modern factory equipped with the most advanced technology for processing hemp grain is located in Voškoniai Village, Kaunas District.
Our aim is to supply our customers with only organic hemp products of the highest quality; therefore, the process for the modification of the raw materials and the production constantly adheres to strict controls, while all ecological production requirements are followed. Very detailed documentation and accounting during the process of the modification and production allows for traceability at any point in time, from the sowing of the hemp until the final product reaches the consumer. Thus, we can say exactly how, where and when the raw material was prepared, in order to ensure the traceability of each batch.
All of the products of our company are produced only from the certified FINOLA hemp grain that is derived from organic farming in the Baltic States. We do not use any chemical synthetic additives, genetically modified organisms (GMOs) or substances containing GMOs.
Our products are 100 % natural – they free of preservatives, artificial food additives, colourants, added sugar, and allergens. The products are suitable for vegans.