Diese Website verwendet Cookies, um das Angebot nutzerfreundlicher und effektiver zu machen. Mit der Nutzung dieser Website stimmen Sie der Verwendung von Cookies zu.Weitere Informationen über die Verwendung von Cookies und die Möglichkeit der Verwendung von Cookies zu widersprechen, finden Sie hier.
Inspired by a naturally-occuring principle, Fontaine O! alkalinizes and energizes, by gradually purifying water as it is filtered through the length of its unique micro-porous Ceramic system, eliminating any possibility of trace microorganisms (bacteria and substances of a size > 0.2 microns), and then through the O!ptimum catridge, which contains layers of natural and effective materials (harmful substance retention - cf. results of analyses carried out in France), which have undergone no alteration - chemical treatment or other - thereby reproducing the benefits of a water that is an essential part of our daily intake over the course of our lives.
Leider gibt es für diesen Aussteller kein deutsches Firmenprofil.
The idea for a project like this never simply happens by chance … Many purely commercial, ineffective systems are suggested, often « Made in China », with the limited guarantees associated with this kind of import in terms of filtering materials and the plastics used. So we set ourselves the challenge of creating an innovative, well-designed and high-performance system that could be used on a daily basis both in private and professional situations.
Supported since 2015 by the INNOVATION division at the Chamber for Commerce and Industry in Chartres, France for a R&D project, and following numerous studies and consultations in different countries (USA, Canada, UK, etc.) we have defined a visionary approach.
- Create an elegant design that combines practical with pleasurable – The French Observeur Design Label 2018
- Provide genuinely effective filtration.
- Add dynamic and alkaline properties, similar to a natural water with a low mineral content.
- The Naturellement O ! Fountain was finally developed thanks to .
- The ultimate ambition to achieve over time was 0 non-compostable waste.
- With a view to distancing ourselves as much as possible from the petrochemical market sector, we selected a material that is obtained through plant-based alcoholic fermentation, and which provides us with ultimate food security and resistance to use.
Pascale & Jean-François Baron, founders and directors, aim to continue developing increasingly innovative products that are environmentally-friendly and provide you with genuine health benefits.
ist folgenden Produktgruppen zugeordnet: