Wir möchten auf unserer Internetseite Dienste von Drittanbietern nutzen, die uns helfen, unsere Werbeangebote zu verbessern (Marketing), die Nutzungsweise unserer Internetseite auszuwerten (Performance) und die Internetseite an Ihre Vorlieben anzupassen (Funktional). Für den Einsatz dieser Dienste benötigen wir Ihre Einwilligung, welche jederzeit widerrufen werden kann. Informationen zu den Diensten und eine Widerspruchsmöglichkeit finden Sie unter „Benutzerdefiniert“. Weitergehende Informationen finden Sie in unserer Datenschutzerklärung.
The wine has a saturated ruby color, the fragrance is very caracteristic, of particular intensity and complexity. It is caracterised by an elevated perception of fruityness, cherry, strawberry and mature fruits; followed by notes of black pepper fresh vegetables and spices. with light balsamic notes accompanied by wallnut husk.
The flavor of the wine is of elevated structure, a good balance between the alcoholic and acidic components, the tannic impact is not agressive however intense which gives the wine an enjoyable duration of flavor. The permanence of the aromatic perception is high.
Vinification and refinement:
Cryomaceration for 24 hours at a temperature of 8° C with maceration of the skins for 12 days at 20° C. At the end of the vinification process the extract is left to separate for 48 hours. Refinement of 30% of the product in tonneau of American Oak for 8 months, the remaining 70% in stainless steel tanks for 8 months.
Leider gibt es für diesen Aussteller kein deutsches Firmenprofil.
Our vineyard is situated at the foot of Montagna Grande, at 400 meters above sea level close to Trapani in Sicily.
The breeze, always present in the field through natural convection, naturally prevents problems like late blight, and enhance the wine's "minerality" thanks to the stream coming from Egadi Islands.
The 5 hectares of vines are surrounded by 11 hectares of Mediterranean scrub and 4 hectares of olive trees in a very natural context characterized by the prolonged lack of human presence.
We have chosen to cultivate only endemic grape varieties because they belongs to our territory, being stronger and expressing their best quality.
In particular we have chosen the Nero D’Avola, Catarratto, Grillo, Perricone and Nocera varieties depending on the soil composition and characteristics.
We do not force the plants with chemical fertilizers, but rather using the soil own fertility allowing its microorganisms and minerals to move freely to feed the plant’s roots.
They are all bred espalier with Guyot pruning.
We have chosen to have "light" vines with just few bunches of grapes and just enough foliage to satisfy the nutritive needs of the plant and fruit.
We only use organic fertilizer, and, if necessary, we use animal manure of safe origin. In any event, we always proceed with the most respect for the environment.