PEMA – The company’s history
2005 100 years' anniversary
2003 PEMA launches a new brand campaign
2000 PEMA employs a staff of more than 100 and produces 35 to 40 tonnes of whole grain bread every working day
1960 Franz H. Leupoldt takes his place as the family’s third generation at the helm of the company
1954 The first new facilities are built on a "greenfields site"
1952 PEMA is the first company to market wheat germ bread
1950 Whole grain bread and pumpernickel are produced for the first time under the PEMA brand name
1948 Heinrich Leupoldt employs a staff of 12
1946 Relaunch as a "two-man operation"
1934 Heinrich Leupoldt, a member of the second generation, assumes management responsibilities and starts the production of gingerbread wafer biscuits and biscuits made especially to spice gravies
1905 Master craftsman Adam Leupoldt founds the firm in Weissenstadt (confectioner and gingerbread bakery)
The author is solely responsible for the content of press releases. NürnbergMesse reserves the right not to publish or to remove individual press releases after legal examination.