Bio Organica Italia s.r.l. is today one of the leading companies for the production of ORGANIC and BIODYNAMIC Italian Antipasti. It has been specialized for more than 20 years in the production and processing in its own industrial plants (about 200 hectares of 100% organic lands) of fresh and dried Antipasti: mainly olives, artichokes and tomatoes. We have more than 35.000 olive tree groves in the table olive variety “Bella di Cerignola”, of which we are the largest producers in the territory.
Since 1999, we established exclusive supplier-partnerships with the most important European organic distributors through our own brands: Biorganica Nuova and Bio Gustiamo. Furthermore, we develop Private Label projects for the major international brands of organic appetizers. Our main strengths are:
- Possibility to overcome the equation bio = high prices, being able to offer more competitive prices on a wide range of items thanks to the ability to manage the entire supply chain in a single company in our factories, without intermediate business steps.
- Certified Organic Chain: in order to pursuit food safety and clearness, our company chooses to employ a special system to get products with trusted origin, supervised and guaranteed from the field to the table just in one company. A certified chain is a closed system, provided with a net of controls on the entire production chain from raw materials, to semi-finished products, passing through all the processing steps of the products.
- We can also work under Private Label projects, providing several customizations for your labels through our internal digital printer, even for 1 mixed pallet MOQ.
Our main commercialization channels are: private label projects, organic specialized distributors with our own brand, organic supermarkets and food industries (for the supply of raw materials).
Bio Organica Italia s.r.l. offers you products from these product groups:
- Vegetarian (1210)
- Vegan (1386)
- Manufacturer (2089)
- Fresh food (1166)
- Grocery products Cooking and baking (1967)
- Other grocery products (1563)
You decided to attend the BIOFACH? Get your tickets at the