Agri.Bio.Piemonte O.N.L.U.S is an association with more than 1000 members working in the field of organic and biodynamic farming since May 1991. The work of the association is based on five points: technical assistance, professional training, trade, certification and publishing.
The following are our main activities:
- Technical assistance in organic and biodynamic agriculture to the farmers.
- Professional training specialised in organic and biodynamic agriculture, biodiversities, Anthroposophy, and seeds regeneration.
Agri.Bio is an informative association, legally recognised, which organises high professional practical and theoretical courses about organic and biodynamic agriculture in Italy, Europe and abroad. We have the best specialised teachers in the industry. Please ask for the courses program and about the organisation at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Diffusion of news from the Italian organic and biodynamic agriculture through our website www.agribionotizie.it (visit our English section) and our monthly newsletter AgriBioNotizie.
- Sale of organic and biodynamic products including seeds, biodynamic preparations, humus, technical equipment, crystals, and groceries through our e-commerce website www.agribioshop.it .
- Publishing books, CDs and videos through “Agri.Bio Edizioni”.
- Production and sale of all biodynamic preparations.
- AGRIBIODINAMICA certification.
- Organisation and exhibition at fairs, events and workshops on national territory and abroad in order to promote organic and biodynamic agriculture.
You will find all our informations in different languages on our website www.agribioworld.com
The AGRIBIODINAMICA certification want to be not only a check on the quality of the product but also an action to help and support farmers that decide to create high-quality products in compliance with the environmental cycle, offering the consumer a product of excellence, with attention to all stages of production, processing and marketing. It will be an absolute novelty in front of the current state of poverty and sadness of the actual certification that too often rewards the bureaucracy at the expense of quality. To have and fine more informations please click here