- To expand markets for Thai products and services.
- To promote value creation of Thai products and services.
- Increase the competitiveness of Thai entrepreneurs.
Promote exports of products and services with a pro-active approach.
Export Development and Promotion Strategies
- Develop and promote environmentally-friendly products and services as well as support value creation of export products and services.
- Develop new trade channels as well as establish networks with trade partners to complement business operations.
- Increase the competitiveness of Thai entrepreneurs in the international trade arena, especially SMEs and OTOP.
- Promote production cost reductions as well as build and expand trade logistics networks.
- Maintain market share in existing markets and increase in new markets as well as encourage the utilization of benefits from FTAs and AEC.
- Publicize the image of Thailand as a high-quality product producer.
- Continuously develop organization’s personnel and trade information system.
- Promote and increase the competitiveness of Thai entrepreneurs in manufacturing products that meet the international standards as well as expanding production base overseas.
DITP’s Duties and Functions
- Strengthen traditional export markets and expand new markets.
- Promote and enhance Trade in Service Sector.
- Cultivate new exporters in regional areas .
- Promote and develop International Trade Mart.
- Internationalization of Thai companies by encouraging outward business investment and brands creation.
- Product development and enhance value creation .
- Maximize the utilization of trade negotiations and free trade agreements (FTAs).