The Department of International Trade Promotion is committed to provide excellence services to Thai entrepreneurs in international businesses, including trade facilitation, cost reductions, value creation of goods and services, consultation for overseas market access as well as close cooperation with private sectors to promote Thailand as a major gateway of Asia.
To proactively promote Thailand’s International Trade and Investment abroad.
Strategic for International Trade Promotion and Development.
- Propel trade expansion and investment with alliances in ASEAN under AEC and optimize the FTA benefits.
- Develop and promote food and agricultural products processing industry.
- Promote Thailand as the Trading Nation and enhance the capabilities of Thai entrepreneurs in conducting overseas businesses (Internationalization).
- Develop and promote value creation, innovation and branding.
- Develop and promote the complete product and service clusters which are capable of serving the trends of new global demands.
- Create country and industry images as the manufacturer and exporter of products and services that meet the standards and international trustworthiness.
- Promote the utilization of digital commerce and new trading models.
- Develop human resources, working system, as well as trading information for service system and employ modern technology to continually improve working efficiency.
- Propose policies, set goals and action plans for export. Provide suggestions on the direction of marketing and trade measures.
- Engage in activities, both domestically and internationally, to promote, develop, and support Thailand’s export of goods and services.
- Produce trade data and provide trade information service. Provide support for Information Technology related to export for the use of Thai manufacturers, exporters, service providers, as well as offshore importers.
- Undertake public relations activities to promote the export of Thai goods and services.
- Educate the private sector with international business in order to advance its competitiveness and export efficiencies, as well as provide assistance and coordinate with local and overseas organizations.
- Support the development of products in terms of design and brands so that Thai products could achieve value creation and meet international market demand.
- Support the advancement of trade logistics system.
- Perform activities within the scope required by law or as assigned by the Minister or cabinet.
Thailand - Department of International Trade Promotion Ministry of Commerce offers you products from these product groups:
You decided to attend the BIOFACH? Get your tickets at the