FRUTELIA is located in Munich, with international market relations and activities.
Frutelia stands for expertise in fruits and marketing of valuable, high quality food products. Letellier, Frédéric is founder and owner of the company.
Many years of expertise in the trade and use of food ingredients for the industry and food processing (focus superfruits, exotic fruits and european fruits)
International network and personal connections within the food industry and trading (b2b/b2c, import/export, wholesale, retail)
Founded in 2010 by managing director Frédéric Letellier, who has been involved in product development for over 25 years, FRUTELIA's vision is to create, develop, market and distribute genuine, wholesome, innovative and authentic food of the highest quality.
1. own brand “ wow!bab” : vegan and organic snacks and mueslis with baobab (monkey bread)
- wow!bab the 1st cereal bar with baobab, quinoa, amaranth and real fruit different flavours
- wow!bab mueslis with no added sugar with sprouted cereals and Baobab in 3 delicious varieties designed, produced and traded by Frutelia (www.wowbab.com)
2. Sales and Marketing of innovative niche products
- INNO´VO Les fées bio – organic pure juices with or without infusions of ginger or mint in innovative ecological packagings from France
- Biosurice of Mister Biofood: 1st rice drink based on sprouted natural wholegrain rice
3. Trading and Sourcing of selected raw materials / food ingredients world-wide:
- Fruit purees, juices (organic, demeter, baby food)
- innovative natural intensive extracts (infusions) of plants, herbs, spices and fruits
Visit us on our booth and websites.
Test and taste wow!bab and more new products on the market.
Ask for our advice on food and market innovations.
FRUTELIA & Letellier GmbH (wowbab) offers you products from these product groups:
- Vegetarian (1204)
- Gluten-free (1210)
- Lactose-free (894)
- Manufacturer (2069)
- Fresh food (1129)
- Grocery products Snacks and sweets (1259)
- Grocery products Drinks (1265)
- Other grocery products (1551)
You decided to attend the BIOFACH? Get your tickets at the