ACEITES CANOLIVA, S.L. started on 16 March 2015, when Pepe Cano brought his sons into the family company and embarked with them on a new business stage drawing from his successful and extensive experience in the oil industry.
Pepe Cano learned the business from his father Antonio Cano Cano in 1968, when the family settled in the town of Luque, in the province of Cordoba, and purchased and restored a hundred-year-old traditional olive oil mill.
In the 1980s, Pepe Cano broadened his horizons and started conducting research on the different olive varieties to obtain his oils. This effort led to numerous marks of recognition, such as the Gold Medal in Expoliva 87 and the First Prize at the Montoro Olive Fair, among others.
For half a century we have painstakingly selected the best olives from our trees at their prime ripeness and milled them to obtain a single, limited amount of juice.
OUR BET ON INNOVATION
The new Canoliva olive oil mill, equipped with the most advanced technology, allows us to obtain the best oil in the shortest possible time, while maintaining the freshness and flavours of newly picked olives.
Canoliva is a family Company with a highly qualified professional team fully prepared to address the daily needs of the markets. Motivation, reliability and a passion for doing things well are the pillars of our company.
We guarantee our clients the integrated traceability of the complete production process; an exhaustive control system spanning from the picking of the olives, through the various stages in the production chain, to the packaging and marketing of our end product.
Aceites Canoliva is synonymous with the highest quality standards, as evidenced by our certifications: BRC, IFS, ISO,14001, CAAE, JAS, KOSHER.
- Second prize in the 18th EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL QUALITY AWARD AT EXPOLIVA 2017. INTERNATIONAL OLIVE OIL AND ASSOCIATED INDUSTRIES FAIR. 2016-2017 OLIVE OIL SEASON. Organically Grown Ripe Fruit Category.
- First Prize in the 10th EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL QUALITY PROVINCIAL CONTEST. CORDOBA PROVINCIAL COUNCIL AWARDS 2016-2017. Ripe Fruit Category.
- Best SME Award granted by the magazine Actualidad Económica and sponsored by the financial institution Bankia.
- Third prize in the WORLD’S BEST HEALTHY AOVE (Extra Virgin Olive Oil) CONTEST 2016-2017. Oleocanthal Category.
- Recognition from the London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG), owner of the London Stockmarket, as one of the Spanish companies capable of inspiring Europe in 2017.