Pajottenlander bvba has experience in cultivation, processing and trading of organic fruit since 1987.
- Highest quality products
- Tailor made solutions for our customers
- Responsibility for the environment
- Developping a sustainable and human relationship with our customers, distributors and suppliers.
Beside our own orchards, we also have concluded firm agreements with various producers in Europe and elsewhere. The processing units we work with are the highest qualified ones in Belgium and other countries.
The quality of our products meets the highest requirements. Our fruit and vegetable juices are based on single strength juices that are processed and stocked according to the most advanced techniques such as aseptic filling or stocking in stainless steel tanks under nitrogen pressure. This results in a maximum preservation of valuable nutrients and an optimal taste.
We guarantee a total traceability.
On request we provide a residue analysis on every batch.
- EU certified by TÜV-NORD INTEGRA bvba, licence no.1675
- NOP certified by IMO, licence no. 24270-NOP
- SOIL ASSOCIATION certification, licence no. FP8160
Most of our customers are situated in Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, the United Kingdom and France. For all these countries we cooperate with experienced transport companies for ambient, frozen or tanker transport.
Pajottenlander offers you products from these product groups:
- Vegetarian (863)
- HoReCa (277)
- Wholesaler (410)
- Importer/exporter (624)
- Frozen food (390)
- Grocery products Cooking and baking (1377)
- Grocery products Drinks (849)
- Raw materials, supplies (394)