S.C. ORGANIC PLANT AGE S.R.L.
Tax Identification Number: 29865469
Trade Register Number: J31/100/2012
Registered office: 177 village of Glod, commune of Gâlgău, Sălaj county, Romania
WHO WE ARE ?
We are those who put organic wild crops into their true value.
As a young and fast emerging company, our main activity is the collection and the processing of plants and fruits from the Romanian spontaneous flora.
Based in the north-western part of Romania, in Transylvania, we develop collecting and acquisition operations on an area of 20 counties in the northern, central and eastern regions of the country. More than 5.000 persons / year are involved in our collecting operations. With a collecting area of more than 300,000 hectares, we use to collect more than 2,000 tons of raw products per year.
Our business vision is developing strong partnerships and representing an extension of our clients in matter of collecting and processing, achieving significant quantities with best efficiency.
From September 2014 we enlarged considerably our own dry processing facilities, reaching a capacity of processing in dried form between 10 and 25 tons of raw plants or fruits per day. In our delivery process we go through all stages, from collecting from the field to drying, grinding, packaging and delivery – aiming to ensure the best level of standards for each process.
From June 2016 we developed the business also on frozen products, entering into a warehousing facility with a storage capacity of 20 tons for refrigeration and 70 tons for freezing.
Our clients are mainly from Western Europe – Germany, Austria, France, Finland, Denmark or Great Britain but we deal also with clients from Turkey and Greece. We do sell also in Romania.
We are able to deliver a large scale of raw, dehydrated or frozen products – in terms of over 120 different plants, fruits and mushrooms which we are authorised and certified to collect and process.
BENEFITS FOR PARTNERS
- The best existing acquisition price
- due to the fact that we are the first link in the collection and supply chain;
- Fast reaction time and quickness
- through our extended collecting network and area and based on our processing capacity;
- Capability of delivering considerable quantities and fulfilling various requests
- through our extended collecting network and area as well as based on the partnerships we have developed directly into the field;
- Delivery of producs with superior quality
- both regarding the content of active substances and nutrients and the standards of collecting, processing and storage processes.
We strongly believe that simple and natural things make life to be beautiful.
By our activity we are looking to have an active contribution to the improvement of well-being and to the quality of life, by promoting the consumption of products with a high content of active substances and nutrients. The main values that we promote are health and vigour, achieved by living closer to, and in balance, with nature.
We intend to become a major player within the market of bio wild-growing plants and fruits, by continuously expanding and improving the company's acquisition network and manufacturing processes. Our goal is to ensure, through active participation, that our country reaches its potential in this field of activity.
We collect, process and deliver the following wild growing products:
- fruits: bilberries, rose hips, walnuts, cranberries, sea-buckthorn berries, wild apples, blackberries, sloes, elderberries, raspberries, haws, wild strawberries, blackcurrants, hazelnuts, juniper berries, rowan berries, etc.
- flowers: black locust flowers, elder flowers, linden, common hawthorn, common nettle, yarrow, chamomile, greater celandine, coltsfoot, red clover, etc.
- leaves: wild garlic, birch, mint, walnut, dandelion, hazel, bilberry, burdock, blackcurrant, wild strawberry, European ash, coltsfoot, mullein, etc.
- herbs: creeping thyme, common nettle, St. John's wort, plantain, motherwort, heartsease, pheasant's eye, field horsetail, white dead-nettle etc.
- seeds and buds: hop (cones), black pine, poplar, common soapwort, flat sea holly, etc.
- root crops: burdock, chicory, liquorice, dandelion, flat sea holly, etc.
- mushrooms: porcini, honey mushroom, chanterelle, black chanterelle, St. George's mushroom, Scotch bonnet mushroom, Caesar's mushroom, peppery milk-cap, black trumpet mushroom, etc.
- cortex: alder buckthorn, white willow
Wild-growing originated from the Romanian ecological areas, our products are extremely rich in active substances, as well as in nutrients. We deliver in raw, dehydrated or frozen form.
ORGANIC PLANT AGE offers you products from these product groups:
- Raw (325)
- Manufacturer (1447)
- Wholesaler (410)
- Importer/exporter (624)
- Fresh food (781)
- Frozen food (390)
- Grocery products Snacks and sweets (947)
- Raw materials, supplies (394)