Since 2010, 3J Développement specializes in the design and manufacture of innovative distribution systems of fluids for bulk liquid and gel cosmetics, detergents, and food grade products.
Our technical expertise lies in the bulk liquid distribution, with precise dosing, for a simple, economic and eco-friendly ready for use application. The world’s first bulk liquid technology allowing rapid, hygienic and fully automated in-store bulk liquid self-dispensing.
This is about empowering the customer. Giving them the ability to actively participate in reducing the amount of products they purchase in plastic containers, thereby contributing to significant reductions in retail packaging and carbon emissions.
Offering a comprehensive range of ergonomic modular dispensing fixtures, 3J Développement bulk liquid dispensing technology is designed to adapt perfectly to existing environments. An ingenious delivery system with built-in solutions for storing bulk liquids in 20 L bag-in-boxes or jerry cans and 30-50 Kg HDPE drums. Designed to ensure maximum user comfort and safety and equipped with management, maintenance and self-cleaning mechanisms which ensure running the system completely hassle-free.
Our self-service dispenser is a solid furniture with optimum/ideal sizes, designed to be implemented in various configurations: along a wall, in the front row, free standing... Furniture can accommodate 2 to 12 pumps with the standard package or a variety of pumps for any/a customized design.
All dispensing units are equipped with : a bottle recognition mechanism, an on-line indicator, an anti-drip device, an overflow protection system. Including automated maintenance and drum-changing system to avoid all risk of bacterial contamination.
Why selling bulk products?
A green gesture
- Significant reduction in plastic packaging waste
- A reduce impact on non-renewable resources related to the manufacture of plastic containers
- Less carbon emissions : less packaging and improved logistics
- Less packaging to recycle: less costs of waste processing
A benefit for customers :
- Portion control : ability to serve oneself any quantity of product. Ease to try new products.
- Value for money : cost savings on bulk liquids products over pre-packaged products. Management of its budget
- Access to a superior range of products
A benefit for stores :
- An improved products and shelf management system
- An alternative and innovative distribution
- Environmentally sound and responsible business practice : the ability and potential for the store to play a key role in changing consumer buying behaviour and patterns and contibute to a significant reduction in retail packaging.
- Customer loyalty
- Sales volume increase
Bulk is a purchase that creates purchasing power