Ecogenic® is a range of cleaning products made with selected plant-based ingredients. All surfactants are of certified vegetable origin from natural or organically grown plants. Ecogenic® formulations contain no synthetic preservatives, fragrances, dyes, enzymes or petroleum-based ingredients. Our cleaning products are made with organic, non-allergenic essential oils and do not harm your skin or the environment.
Uzay Kimya formulates eco-friendly cleaning products of comparable effectiveness to conventional brands on the market. For Ecogenic® we use environmentally friendly raw materials that are natural and obtained wherever possible from controlled organic cultivation. The active washing substances are derived from vegetable oils and fats, which are quickly biodegradable. Uzay Kimya chooses to use only natural preservatives as allowed by Ecogarantie®.
- Excellent washing and cleaning results
- Complete disclosure of all ingredients
- Ideal for people with sensitive skin
- Natural and organic ingredients
- Certified by Ecogarantie®
- No animal testing
- No GMO
Ecogenic® products are registered with the Vegan Society and contain no animal fats or other animal-based raw materials.
- Natural-based raw materials obtained from coconut, palm, wheat and potatoes.
- Hypoallergenic and free from dyes.
- Dermatologically tested and approved.
- Safe use for those with allergies, sensitive skin and babies.
- One of the few cleaning brands worldwide certified EcoGarantie®, a high standard scheme.
Established in 1983 we are focusing for more than 10 years on eco-sustainable cleaning products and have developed a number of innovative eco-cleaners for own brands and for the Private Label market.
Inspectors regularly visit our production sites to ensure we meet and exceed the highest environmental and quality standards.
Ecogenic cleaning products comply with the newest assortment guideline of BNN, the German Association of Organic Processors, Wholesalers and Retailers
Do you have questions or suggestions about Ecogenic?
We’d love to hear from you! Come and visit our stand in Hall 9, Booth 9-156 or find more information on the web under www.ecogenic.info.