APIA is also in charge of providing all the support needed by farmers, fishermen, Tunisian and foreign investors and young promoters. These services are free.
Identification of Investment opportunities and projects ideas to be promoted by private investors aiming to reach national objectives assigned to the agricultural sector
Participation in specialized fairs and exhibitions in Tunisia and abroad.
Of Network quality set up in the interprofessional groupings and the national office of Oil covering fruits, vegetables, poultry products , red meats and mil.
- Granting Advantages Committees at the central and regional level.
- A one-stop shop to receive and to orientate promoters.
- Branch offices of APIA in each region .
- A specialized team in the evaluation of the investment operations.
- A specialized team in the organization of economic manifestations.
- A library including a documentation and specialized works, accessible to promoters.
- Synoptic presentation of the incentives to the investments in agriculture and fishing.
- Sectorial guides for investors and young promoters
- Guide for Foreign Investor in Agriculture and fishing.
APIA TUNISIA offers you products from these product groups:
You decided to attend the BIOFACH? Get your tickets at the