The C.K. Farm is a 70-acre certified organic farm located in Kanchanaburi province. It takes approximately two and a half hour drive to travel to the farm from Bangkok Airport. The farm grows variaty of herbs including mulberry, lemongrass, pandan, ginger, butterfly pea flower, Jasmine, rose, hibiscus, kaffir lime, Thai rice and ect. We rotate our plantation with a combination of cover crops and grains to insure maximum soil health and fertility.
Our farm was found since 1998 and has been certified by Organic Agriculture Certification Thailand, accredited by IFOAM since 2004.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF MULBERRY HERBAL TEA
- GABA: (Gamma - Amino Butyric Acid) Maintains blood-pressure levels
- DNJ: (1- Deoxynojirimycin) Helps control blood-sugar level
- Phytosterol: Helps reduce Cholesterol in the blood vessels
- Vitamin A: Helps in the development of the central nervous system
- Vitamin B1: Responsible for converting sugar into energy
- Vitamin B2: Promotes healthy skin and good vision
- Vitamin C: Strengthen immunity for good health
- Calcium, Potassium, Magnesium, Iron and Zinc
We can do private label.
C.K. Industry (2000) Co., Ltd. offers you products from these product groups:
You decided to attend the BIOFACH? Get your tickets at the