LX1000e and LX2000e represent an entirely new product class in desktop label printing.
The LX1000e and LX2000e are pigment based label printers capable of producing durable labels in large quantities. Large, individual CMYK ink cartridges keep cost per label low. Printed labels can include photos, graphics, illustrations and text – even high-resolution linear or two-dimensional bar codes. Print labels when and where you need them in just the quantities you can actually use.
UV and Water Resistant Labels
The combination of pigment-based inks and various synthetic materials make LX1000e/LX2000e labels highly water and UV resistant. This durability supports applications such as bath and shower products, frozen or refrigerated foods, beverages, and much more! With LX1000e or LX2000e, you’ll be printing durable labels fast and efficiently, all while saving time and money.
Key Features of LX1000e and LX2000e:
- Pigment ink. The pigments included in the ink formulation offer high durability and a great resistance against UV-light and water, all that being enhanced with the bonus of an excellent print quality delivered by Primera’s pigment ink.
- Lower Cost Per Label. Larger, separate CMYK ink tanks deliver a cost per label that is among the lowest of all desktop colour inkjet printers currently available for anywhere near its price.
- BS5609 Section 3. Certified for producing GHS labels.
Additonal Features of LX1000e:
- Fast Print Speeds of up to 101.6mm (4”) per second. While many desktop label printers boast of fast print speeds, most of those quoted print speeds are unusable for producing quality labels. LX1000e’s print speed of up to 4” per second produces
professional-looking labels without sacrificing print quality.
Additonal Features of LX2000e:
- Fast Print Speeds of up to 152mm (6”) per second. LX2000e’s print speed of up to even 6” per second produces professional-looking labels without sacrificing print quality.
- Wired Ethernet or wireless connectivity.
- Built-in pizza-wheel label cutter.
- Mac OS X 10.8+ compatibility.
- Durable Labels – A Complete GHS Solution
For those who need an extremely durable label or more specifically, a GHS (Globally Harmonized System) compliant label solution, LX1000e or LX2000e are the perfect choice. With their pigment ink and Primera’s Poly White Matte BS-certified substrate, the LX1000e and LX2000e have passed Section 3, BS5609 testing. The testing included removal of print by adhesive tape, abrasion resistance and permanence of print evaluations under extreme conditions, including exposure to UV light and repeated salt spray and immersion. The material and printed images from LX1000e and LX2000e passed in all three categories.