Botanical Name Annona Squamosa Description
Our dried Custard Apple pieces are processed with an unique Advanced Low Temperature Cold Drying Technology (LTCD) which incorporates stringent process of drying in a sterilized closed room at low temperature which ensures that the Sitaphal or Custard Apple pieces retain their required color, flavor, taste and nutritional values and extended shelf life properties without any additives making it 100% Pure & Natural.
Custard Apple or Sitaphal Pieces have many uses and can be eaten as a healthy snack, used in bakery products, jams jellies and other preparations.
Instructions For Online Shopping
• To add item in to the cart, Please check the checkbox.
• If you did not check the checkbox, Item will not be added to the cart.
• Once you have select the items, please click the "ADD TO CART" button.
• Maximum total cart weight is 50 KG.UsesCustard apples are packed with vitamin C, an antioxidant that can combat the free radicals in the body. Our Custard Apple pieces are easy to use in bakery products like Cake, Biscuits, Thick Shakes, and Pastries etc.
Sitaphal or Custard Apple Fruit Juices, Jam & Jellies, Baby Food can also be prepared easily from these pieces which are already de- seeded.
The fruit also has vitamin A, which is good for healthy skin, better vision and for healthy hair.
The magnesium in custard apples can protect the heart from cardiac diseases and can relax the muscles.
Fruit are known to be useful in anaemia, burning sensation vitiated conditions of pitta, vomiting, cough, malignant tumors and for strengthening muscles.
Eating these delicious Custard Apple pieces as a snack is good for keeping the digestive tract healthy and aids digestion as well prevents constipation.
Custard apples also act as coolants, stimulants and expectorants.
A paste made with the creamy flesh of the Custard Apple can be used as a balm to treat boils, abscesses and ulcers. Custard apples powder can be used to treat dysentery and diarrhea.
English Name: Custard Apple, Sugar Apple, Sitaphalam, Sitaphal
· Colour - White
· Size – 3-5-7 mm
· Organoleptic – Characteristic of Custard apple, sweet and fine texture.
· Year of Harvest – Current Year or less than 12 months
· Treatment - None