In Switzerland, IMOswiss AG offers customized quality assurance through inspection / certification services according to:
- Swiss organic regulation (processing and trade)
- standards of private organic associations such as BioSuisse, Migros Bio, Demeter, Naturland
- in cooperation with and on behalf of other ECOCERT subsidiaries: US National Organic Program (NOP), Japanese Agricultural Standard (JAS) and Korean organic standard for the export of organic products to the US, Japan, and South Korea
- Swiss Allergy label a-ha !, label Suisse Guarantee for controlled origin from Switzerland
- Other services e.g. UTZ, sustainable aquaculture, responsible forestry, social responsibility and fair trade (Fair for Life)
IMOswiss AG is a Swiss inspection and certification body accredited by the Swiss Accreditation Service (SAS) and other international accreditation bodies and standard owners. As one of the first certification bodies for organic products and quality assurance, we are pleased to share our sectoral expertise.
For over 25 years, both small family-run businesses as well as globally active companies appreciate our services. We verify compliance against various standards. Take advantage of our wealth of experience and partnerships within the ECOCERT Group to safely meet global requirements.