Are you an ambitious entrepreneur in a developing country with plans for exporting to the EU? Then CBI's Export Coaching Programmes (ECP) are designed for you.
An ECP helps you to:
- Adapt your company and products to EU market requirements and standards;
- Become familiar with EU markets and business practice;
- Develop an export marketing strategy;
- Export to the EU market;
- Consolidate your export position in the EU.
CBI carries out programmes in over 20 different sectors. Most programmes follow a step-by-step Modular approach.
The ECP is tailor-made and consists of a selection of the following modules:
Business Audit & Action Plan
Export audit to assess SME on competence for European market
Plan of action
- Coaching SME to fine-tune and professionalise their business operations.
Export Capacity Building
- Coaching SME to meet European market demands
- Exploring European markets
- Developing export strategy
- Providing expertise in certification processes
- Opportunities for co-financing
- Regional and Europe:
- Realisation of skills, and gaining marketing experience in both the regional and European markets
- Gaining a sufficient number of relevant business contacts
- Participation in trade fairs, conferences, road shows and/or B2B