Coconut Syrup comes from the sap of the blossom of coconut tree. It has low in glycemic index and found to be rich in vitamins and minerals*. Its only ingredient is coconut sap. It has no additives, no preservatives, no coloring and is minimally processed. It is recommendable to health conscious and persons who have diseases that prevent them to take too much sweets and those who are into gluten-free diet. The product can be used as a substitute to any syrup type to sweeten pancakes, bread, cakes and pastries.
* Trinidad, T. P. (2003) ‘NUTRITIONAL AND HEALTH BENEFITS OF COCONUT SAP SUGAR/SYRUP’, Food and Nutrition Research Institute.
Other products from
COCONUT SYRUP/COCONUT BLOSSOM NECTAR is assigned to following product groups:
- Grocery products Snacks and sweets (947)
- Other grocery products (1126)
- Kosher (90)
- Vegan (355)
- Gluten-free (241)
- Lactose-free (199)
- Manufacturer (267)
- Importer/exporter (92)
- Grocery products Cooking and baking (1377)
- Raw materials, supplies (394)