For the processing industry (baby food, ready meals), Pajottenlander has developed a range of organic vegetable purees frozen into IQF pellets.
Main advantages of these IQF pellets:
- convenient solution for processors that need this ingredient in low dosage/low quanities : pellets are packed into 15 kg cartons
- easy to portion : 1 pellet = 7 à 8 g
- no more waste : you can simply close the carton and put back into the freezer until you need the product again
- ready to use : it is puree, it’s not just a chopped vegetable
- 100% vegetables : we are not using any additives
Our range :
- organic kale puree
- organic parsnip puree
- organic sweet potato puree
- organic carrot puree
- organic spinach puree
- organic courgette puree
Important : this range is also suitable for baby food!
Pajottenlander is a Belgian company specialized in the cultivation, processing and trading of organic fruits. We carry a wide range of fruits & vegetables which are used in many processing industries, below a glance of our possibilities:
Our organic single strength juices in the juice industry
Our organic purees for baby food
Our organic concentrates in dairy industry
Our organic frozen fruit in jams and pastry
Our organic fruit preparations in pastry
With our dedicated team we work on tailor made solutions for our customers no matter if they are big or small. In our experience small ideas can turn into promising projects.
Last year we were challenged by one of our baby food customers regarding these organic vegetable purees. Our customer was struggling to find a solution for vegetable purees where he needed only 60 à 100kg per production run. Until then 200 kg drums were the only option, but is has following limitations :
- You have to use minimum 200 kg or freeze the unused quantity which is a risky operation when not done properly.
- Organic vegetable purees are not widely available in drums and are only produced on demand when you have a significant need.
Our organic vegetable purees in pellets turn out to be the ideal solution for this issue. Now we want to challenge also other processors in order to test our IQF pellets and turn this project into a success story.