The fruits used to prepare Daily Sirupi organic syrup are cultivated on rich, fertile land in northern Europe without the use of chemicals.
When mature, they are harvested using small, lightweight machines the size of a lawnmower, and any remaining fruit is picked by hand.
There are no large agricultural machines or other sources of pollution within a radius of 30 kilometres, and no heavy or polluting industry.
Once harvested, the fruits are transported directly to our production site, 800 metres from the fields, along a country lane.
They are immediately sorted, stripped of any leaves or twigs and washed, all by hand.
The syrup is prepared using ancient Scandinavian expertise.
The fruits are pressed and then heated in our laboratories, before being transformed into syrup in traditional cauldrons rather than industrial vats.
The composition of Daily Sirupi is 49% organic fruits, 44% high-quality organic cane sugar and 7% pure water, monitored and approved for consumption from the age of six months.
As our label shows, there are no other ingredients.
After a flash pasteurisation process, Daily Sirupi is immediately bottled and sealed.
The bottles are made of glass to prevent any corrosion, which would be inevitable with plastic or metal containers. This means that Daily Sirupi retains all its original qualities.
- has HACCP, 100% ORGANIC and BIOGARANTIE certification. Certification and control by TüV Nord Integra.
- can be consumed from the age of six months.
- contains 44% sugar, whereas rival syrups often contain over 80%.
- contains 49% fruit (not from concentrate), whereas rival syrups are often made from concentrate in a proportion of 13 to 18%.
- has the same fruit and sugar content as high-fruit jam.
- has a lifetime of 18 months.
- is delicious and appreciated by all. To find out about the many benefits of the fruits used in the syrup, visit our website: www.dailysirupi.com