Just in case you have not implemented a high performance food safety and hygiene system in your business: These are the stages toward obtaining a HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point) certificate:
- You provide us with the necessary documents that will allow us to assess your handling system.
- We assess your handling system and identify "Critical Control Points."
- Either you write your own handling system plan or we write it for you.
- You implement the handling system plan.
- We perform an initial on-site inspection.
- We write an assessment report and if you have met the minimum requirements, we will issue a HACCP-Certificate to you.
- We return for annual follow-up inspections.
- Regularly you will receive from us news and information relevant to your handling system.
If you have already implemented a high performance food safety and hygiene system, we should be glad to audit your system or arrange for continuing education events for your staff.
You decided to attend the BIOFACH? Get your tickets at the