14 - 17 February 2018 // Nuremberg, Germany

Posting print layout

What information should be shown in the print layout?

Create print layout
Exhibitors & Products BIOFACH 2018
Zoom product LOGO_Aronia Tea 50g

Aronia Tea 50g

LOGO_Aronia Tea 50g

Aronia Tea 50g

Request information Request information

Contact us

Please enter your personal information and desired appointment. You can also leave us a message.

Your personal information

Your message for us

Desired appointment during the exhibition

* Compulsory fields you must fill in.
Send
Your message has been sent.

You do not have a registration yet? Register now and use all advantages of the Exhibitor Database.

An error has occurred.

Product name: Aronia tea
Ingredients: Aronia fruit 93%, aronia leaves 7%
Note: No artificial colors or flavors. No preservatives. No sulfur.  No sugar added – contains only natural sugars.
Storage: Keep in a dry place.
Preparation: Pour 150 ml of hot water over two teaspoons of tea. Let stand 5 to 8 minutes, then drain. Sweeten to taste. Enjoy!
Best by: see packaging
Produced by: Bobica (LLC), Roždanik 35a, 44323 Rajić, Novska (liability covering Republic of Croatia)
Country of origin: Republic of Croatia

Aronia capsules - dietary supplement

LOGO_Aronia capsules - dietary supplement

Aronia Powder 100g, Aronia Powder 453g

LOGO_Aronia Powder 100g, Aronia Powder 453g

Cold-Pressed Aroniaberry Juice 500mL and 1L

LOGO_Cold-Pressed Aroniaberry Juice 500mL and 1L

LAVENDER capsules, a dietary supplement

LOGO_LAVENDER capsules, a dietary supplement

Aronia Tea 50g is assigned to following product groups:

Order ticket

You decided to attend the BIOFACH? Get your tickets at the
TicketShop

top

The selected entry has been placed in your favourites!

If you register you can save your favourites permanently and access all entries even when underway – via laptop or tablet.

You can register an account here to save your settings in the Exhibitors and Products Database and as well as in the Supporting Programme.The registration is not for the TicketShop and ExhibitorShop.

Register now

Your advantages at a glance:

  • Advantage Save your favourites permanently. Use the instant access to exhibitors or products saved – mobile too, anytime and anywhere – incl. memo function.
  • Advantage The optional newsletter gives you regular up-to-date information about new exhibitors and products – matched to your interests.
  • Advantage Call up your favourites mobile too! Simply log in and access them at anytime.