Organic Strawberry spread - Spread produced from organic strawberries
Dida Boža is a brand of Hermes International Ltd, a company based in Sračinec near Varaždin. It is a synonym for a product of unique taste and exceptional quality. The brand got its name based on a real person – grandfather of the owner of Hermes International Ltd, who dedicated his whole life to the cultivation of olives, figs and other fruits and vegetables in the outskirts of the town of Vodice in Dalmatia.
The selection of Dida Boža products includes Organic Fig spread, Organic Apricot spread, Organic Strawberry spread, Organic Fig Orange spread, Organic Blackberry spread, Organic Sour Cherry spread, Ficoco Organic Chocolate spread, Organic Aronia spread, Fig Extra spread, Orange Fig Extra spread, Blackberry Extra spread, Extra Sour Cherry spread, Tangerine Extra spread, Plum spread, Green Olive tapenade, Black Olive tapenade, Homemade Red Pepper spread, Dalmatian Dried Figs, Čoko Smokvice – Dried Figs in Chocolate, Čoko Goji - Goji berries in Chocolate, Čoko Aronia – Aronia in Chocolate, Organic Aronia Juice, Organic Pomegranate Juice and Organic Unrefined Cane Sugar. More than 70 percent of the manufacture is organic.
Export to the USA and Canadian markets takes up 95 percent of the total manufacture, while the remaining 5 percent concerns other markets, including the domestic market. In the USA market, products are sold by the name 'Dalmatia' and have become one of the most respected and well known Croatian export products. They have thrilled the consumers and have won several most prestigious international food fair awards.
Apart from the USA and Canada, we also export our products to Indonesia, Malaysia, Dubai, Japan, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Montenegro, Bulgaria and Estonia.
The company possesses the IFS, SMETA and HALAL certificates as well as the certificate for organic manufacturing for the USA, European and Croatian markets. Most of the products are made by traditional Dalmatian recipes and prepared from organically grown and hand-picked fruits and vegetables.
More information about the domestic brand is available on the web page www.didaboza.hr and about the Northern American brand on www.dalmatiaimports.com.