The implementation of the English-spoken M.Sc. Programme intends to enable German and non-German-speaking students to achieve an internationally acknowledged university degree after a study period of four semesters. The study program contribute to the sustainable production of agricultural commodities and food security at specific locations and in an international context. The students will be enabled to:
- Understand the ecological interactions of natural and agrarian systems in a global context,
- Acquire up-to-date knowledge in natural and socio-economic sciences,
- Obtain social and methodical skills,
- Apply the acquired knowledge and skills in an international context concerning (organic) agriculture
- in order to Participate in the world-wide development of resource-efficient agricultural production.
Potential fields of profession include not only agricultural administration, business areas of agriculture and related fields, but also science and research.
Other products from
You decided to attend the BIOFACH? Get your tickets at the