We are happy to provide all packaging required, which can be found at our temperature controlled warehouse in Bremen.
Over the past few years we have managed to build a computer-integrated processing and filling facility at our head office, which is of the newest technical standard and specially designed to meet the needs of high quality honey. Thus we are able to offer individually prepared batches ready to fill or already filled in consumer compatible packaging. In addition we provide detailed specifications, production logs and guaranteed traceability for all of our products. We also gladly supply detailed product descriptions and photos on request.
Our company is certified according to the IFS (International Food Standard) at a high level. The centerpiece of our QM-handbook is our integrated HACCP-system.
All raw honey is rigorously tested according to the highest standards in our internal quality control laboratory. For official analyses we work with approved and accredited laboratories.
Many years of experience, direct contact to beekeepers and producers throughout the world, as well as comprehensive quality assurance make us a competent and reliable partner.
Refined honey prepared for filling and delivery in:
- Food Tankers (up to 25.000 kg)
- Cubitainers (up to 1.500 kg)
- Drums (ca. 300 kg)
- Hobbocks (25 kg and 12.5 kg)
Filled honey, ready for the consumer:
- Standard jars with twist-off-lid (50 g, 250 g, 350 g, 500 g, and 1 kg)
- Squeezer bottles (250 g, 350 g, 500 g, and 700 g)
- Special shapes and sizes are also available on request
- Batch sizes between 1,5 and 30 tons
Alternative Organic Sweeteners
- Agave nectar in various colours and qualities
- Rice syrup or other natural syrups