Guar gum is the ground endosperm of the seeds of strains of the guar plant. The guar plant grows in the semi-arid regions of India and Pakistan.
Careful selection of producers in the countries of origin, long-standing experience and strict quality control at our own laboratory guarantee a high and constant quality of our guar gum powder. It is an outstanding additive for the food and pharmaceutical industries, as well as for clients from a wide range of technical sectors.
Guar gum powder is:
- 100% natural, vegetable origin
- Nearly odorless and tasteless, high viscosity and good pH-stability
- Gluten-free – low nutritional value
- Allergen-free according to EU 1169/2000 and ALBA
- Suitable for a vegetarian and vegan diet
It is an excellent:
- Thickener, stabilizer and suspending agent for the beverage industry, for baking, for ice cream, in confectioneries, dairy products and sauces
- Stabilizer in cosmetics
In addition to our certified organic quality (DE-ÖKO-005), we offer a variety of different qualities divided by particle size and viscosity range.
You decided to attend the BIOFACH? Get your tickets at the