Our members produce 100% organic fruits and vegetables. The’re spread throughout the country and together account for a significant percentage of the organic fruit and vegetable production in the Netherlands.
Over a year, more than one hundred different products from our cooperative reach consumers via distribution to purchasers. These range from food processors, supermarkets, health food stores, wholesalers and event organisers to catering businesses. Together we produce a broad range of high quality organic fruits and vegetables:
- cabbage (e.g. cauliflower, Chinese cabbage, red cabbage, white cabbage, savoy cabbage)
- salads (e.g. iceberg, lettuce, Lollo Rosso, Roman salad, andive, bok choy)
- several verieties potatoes
- open field vegetables (e.g. cellery, carrot, pumpkin, beetroot, leek, onions)
- glasshouse vegetables (e.g. several kinds of blocky and sweetpoint peppers, tomatoes, cucumber, eggplants and Chili peppers.
- fruits (e.g. apples, pears, red and white currant, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries)
This is a shortlist. We offer over 100 different products. Please download our Crop calender and ask for more information.