Varieties: Keitt and Tommy Atkins
Certifications: IFAT Registered (fair-trade), organic (BCS). In the process to be certified ISO 22000 (December 2008)
Processing procedure: selecting, washing, pealing, cutting, drying (with hot air flows/drying tunnels)
Traceability: Complete traceability guaranteed. By the end of October 2009 a special product code will be placed on every box/bag. This will allow the client s well as the final customer to trace back the product on our website (every step in the value chain will be transparently published).
- Appearance: Chips, slices, stripes, can be adjusted to customer’s desire
- Colour: Orange to yellow, not discoloured
- Consistency/Structure/Texture: Firm, Soft
- Odour: Typical, not off odour.
- Taste: Typical, not off taste, sweet
- Method of drying: Hot air flows (drying tunnels)
- Shelf Life: 1 year
- Conditions of Storage: Fresh place without much ligth exposure.