Variety: Cayena Lisa
Certifications: IFAT (fair-trade) – In the process to be certified ISO 22000 (December 2008)
Processing procedure: selecting, washing, drying (with hot air flows/drying tunnels)
Traceability: Complete traceability guaranteed. By the end of October 2008 a special product code will be placed on every box/bag. This will allow the client as well as the final customer to trace back the product on our website (every step in the value chain will be transparently published).
- Appearance: ring (1/4 or 1/8 ring), dices, wrinkles surface, can be adjusted to customer’s desire
- Colour: Yellow, not discoloured
- Consistency/Structure/Texture: Soft
- Odour: Typical, not off odour
- Taste: Typical, not off taste
- Method of drying: Hot air flows (drying tunnels)
- Shelf Life: 1 year
- Conditions of Storge: Fresh Place without much light exposure.