Goji powder is an easy-to-use powder delivering all the nutrients available in fresh Goji juice. It takes 10 pounds of fresh berries to make just 1 pound of this potent Goji powder. It’s perfect in smoothies, desserts, bars, mixes and supplements, or even just with water for a convenient refreshing Goji juice. With a long history as a traditional Chinese longevity food, Gojis are now known to provide a mega-dose of cell-protecting antioxidants, essential vitamins and trace minerals, including vital selenium. They’re also loaded with heart-healthy phytosterols and eye-sight-protecting carotenoids, as well as Goji’s unique polysaccharides, which are being studied as an explanation for Goji’s longstanding traditional health use.
—Producing of Goji powder:
The Goji powder is produced by the method of spray-drying. Spray-drying technique is a drying process of obtaining powder products by the mean of dispersing raw materials into fog droplet in a nebulizer and let it contact with hot air (or other gases) directly. Vaporizing the moisture in materials generally can be classified into constant speed drying phase and decelerating drying phase, and every phase remains a short time for the fog droplet is relatively small.
—Advantages of Goji powder:
- Concentrated powdered version of the original anti-aging super-fruit.
- A tangy, sweet addition to desserts, trail mixes, energy bars and granola.
- One of the only Certified Organic Goji juice powders available
- Direct from the source: traceable supply chain to ensure purity and quality
- Juiced, dried and powdered at pristine organic certified facility
- Reconstitutes into Goji Juice (7:1).
- Long shelf life and very low moisture level — easy to use in any manufacturing process.
- Perfect in smoothies, desserts, bars, mixes and supplements