The Atlantic Rías have hundreds of tales and legends to be discovered hidden beneath its waters.However, for us, our sea is an old acquaintance that shares its life, offering us infinite alimentary treasures. Between all of those, one of the most highly valued is the mussel.
We cultivate in an ecological way, taking great care and using a totally traditional method.We control the whole production process from the sea to your table, offering you a 100% ecological product, while respecting our environment.
At Pasteurizados Cíes, we have specialised for the last 30 years in offering the best seafood from the Rías Baixas. Each day, we select and prepare fresh products of the utmost quality. Currently, we would like to take this commitment even further, launching our organic mussel onto the market, a product that is healthy, natural, and environmentally friendly.
- Fresh mussel
- Pasteurized mussel
- cooked in its own juice
- no conservativesor additives
Why is our mussel organic?
- Our production is sustainable.
- Traceability and monitoring of the process from beginning to end.
- Water quality. Our mussels grow in the Rías Baixas, which have been highly ranked due to their cleanliness and biodiversity according to European regulations.
- We use the most environmentally friendly materials and products.
Discover the most natural and healthy treasure from our sea.