From the pressed juice of the tuber we produce juice concentrate of approx. 70° Brix. It is fully water soluble. All soluble components of the tuber are contained largely unaltered, in particular the inulin acting like a dietary fiber.
The juice concentrate is characterized by a high natural inulin content of around 40 %. It tastes peculiar to race, fruity malty, the color is golden-yellowish.
Some properties’ examples:
- All ingredients "naturally"
- "No added sugar. Naturally contains sugar."
- High fiber content (inulin, oligofructan)
- High potassium, zinc & phosphorus content
- Manganese source
- Minerals, essential amino acids
- Appetite inhibiting and filling
- Vegetarian, vegan
- Low in fat, low in saturated fat
- Free from gluten, lactose, cholesterol, GMO ...
Some application examples:
- Bakery products
- Bread spread
- Convenient food products
- Diabetic food
- Dietic food
- Fiber rich products
- Food supplements
- Functional food products
- Juices and beverages
- Milk and dairy
- Pet and animal food