For being able to make well-informed decisions and representing them in front of your internal and external stakeholders, a well-funded data baseline is needed. Based on publicly available studies and standards, a true cost assessment (TCA) is based on footprint calculations in several dimensions and shows the costs or values of externalities which are caused by your activity, usually not considered in your profit & loss balance. TCA can be used as a risk assessment tool or for communication. In the long run it can also give a more holistic view on the values creation of your company.
Soil & More Impacts offer you the IT-supported calculation and evaluation of your supply chain's external effects. Data collection can happen remote or on-site and is supported by our mobile SMI-application.
• Calculation of your Water- and CO2-Footprint, based on international standards like e.g. GHG protocol or Water Footprint Network (for products, companies and events).
• Evaluation of your sustainability performance according to the Sustainability Flower (company or supply chain level)
• Calculation of the external costs (TCA) along your supply chain:
- Soil (erosion and land use)
- Water (quality and use)
- Greenhouse gases
- Social and human capital (future earnings, health, education)
Contact us: email@example.com