Working the land of possibility
Organic contributes to the planet’s wellbeing, through each person’s wellbeing. Since 1988, the Group has ceaselessly nurtured this belief in its strategic decision-making, inspired – quite logically – by organic farming practices.
Ekibio cultivates an environment favourable to a more organic world…
- Working in France and elsewhere with organic farmers to build prosperous, fair and solidarity-based farming supply chains over the long term.
- Fostering the "inshoring" of organic farming by harnessing French production potential.
- Promoting Organic as the healthy life choice that meets consumers' expectations and concerns around health, ethics, the environment...
- Offer branded products that are 100% organic and eco-friendly, through specialist shops in France and worldwide.
Ekibio maintains the equilibria needed for organic market growth…
- Fostering economic performance in all our business functions: workplace wellbeing, innovation, continual improvement, Organic's quality and competitiveness, win-win partnerships, etc.
- Assuming our social and environmental responsibility by putting people at the heart of every interaction and ensuring our products have a positive environmental scorecard.
Ekibio enriches Biodiversity…
- Expanding responsible consumer choices through an increasingly dynamic organic offering .
- Promoting a diet that is eco-friendly, varied, healthy, tasty and high quality, based on living products with high nutritional value.
- Offering a practical lifestyle with effective, high-quality eco-products that have a low environmental impact.
COMPAGNIE BIODIVERSITE offers you products from these product groups:
- Fair (415)
- Kosher (531)
- Vegetarian (1128)
- Vegan (1271)
- Gluten-free (1102)
- Lactose-free (828)
- Grocery products Cooking and baking (1671)
- Grocery products Drinks (903)
- Other grocery products (1215)
- Non-Food (395)
- Kosher (2060)