Our manufacturing criteria is based on strict quality principles.
- our flours are of “traditional French quality” and/or they are organic
- we only use sea salt from Guerande
- our sourdough is sourdough that stems from our own dough
- we treat the water we use previously in a regeneration station of the type “Elisa”
- our grains and seeds are exclusively from organic culture
The way we work:
- we knead our dough according to the slow kneading principle
- our fermentation processes are carried out at room temperature (23-24 °)
- mechanization is limited and always controlled by man
- our bakery operations are carried out in stone ovens
- the crucial point of our production processes is always the maturity of the dough and it is never the rational organization of productivity that commands.
Hygiene and safety
- our quality department is carefully organized according to HACCP procedures
- each production batch passes through individual controls: at the “removal from the oven”-stage and before the packaging
- always when the production type changes the ovens are methodically cleaned by suction
- the packaging line is checked thanks to a metal detector
- the storage of products, with risks of allergens, is characterized and isolated
- registration and traceability is managed through a scanning system
- our cleaning products, except the disinfectant, are of ecological nature
The taste and organoleptic quality is our main objective, which is why the human aspect is at the heart of our manufacturing process. Our bakers are involved throughout the production chain to ensure consistent quality.
We strive to offer our customers breads, baguettes and rolls of excellent quality.
We undertake all efforts to comply with terms of hygiene, safety and traceability. This can‘t be neglected. Therefore, very carefully and minutely control all of this.