Heider Druck GmbH - naturally sustainable
Your partner for improving your life cycle assessment
In production, we only use printing inks based on renewable raw materials. Now * Cradle to Cradle® inks too
We are certified according to DIN ISO 12647-2: 2004 PSO (Process Standard Offset Printing), meet the highest quality standards and measurably reduce paper waste.
Climate-neutral production and shipping as well as the use of FSC or PEFC certified natural and recycled papers are further building blocks that you can use to round off an environmentally friendly production of your print objects with us.
Here are our building blocks for sustainable production in detail:
• Low-emission technology (printing plate exposure, emission-tested printing machines, etc.)
• biodegradable paints (based on renewable raw materials)
NEW! Cradle to Cradle® inks now available
• * Climate neutral printing
• 0% alcohol (in dampening water)
• Natural papers / grass paper
• Super BIO (hybrid paper)
• * FSC and PEFC certified papers
• * Recycling papers (Blue Angel)
• PSO (Process Standard Offset) certified according to DIN ISO 12647-2: 2004
• Proof according to ISO 12647-7 for natural paper
• 100% green electricity
• Climate neutral shipping
• energetic building renovation
• Personal service
* here additional costs can arise within the framework of the chosen papers or climate projects
Visit us at our booth and be inspired by our new products!
* Cradle to Cradle® is a nature-inspired concept with very high standards that is more innovative in its approach than the other labels. It is based on closed circuits that do not generate waste and receive valuable raw materials. That is, if the materials used in the printed product can be recycled into a biological cycle, the deinking sludge would no longer be waste, but valuable nutrient. This eco-label therefore stands for the use of environmentally safe and recyclable materials, the use of renewable forms of energy, the responsible use of water as well as the strategies for social obligations of the company.