Eurofood is a citrus fruits processing company based in the North-East coast of Sicily, which is famous for the quality and the aroma of its citrus fruits.
Eurofood, which is the only Italian company that extracts lemon juice and bottles it in the same factory, processed lemons, blond and blood oranges, mandarins and grapefruits. Its production, mostly organic, includes both finished products for great distribution and HoReCa sector, and semi-finished products for industry. The constant availability of fresh local fruit, combined with the most updated technologies, allow the company to guarantee top quality juices and complete traceability of all its products, from field to shelf and from shelf to field. This, together with the continuous improvement of quality standards, has enabled the company to obtain the following certifications:
- UNI EN ISO 9001:2008 (Quality Management System)
- UNI EN ISO 14001:2004 (Environmental Management System)
- UNI EN ISO 22005:2008 (Food Chain Traceability System)
- IFS (International Food Standard)
- BRC (British Retail Consortium)
Products are also Kosher and Kosher for Passover certified.