JETTING SYSTEMS at one glance:
Polish producer of natural, healthy POPCROP cereal chips / snacks and BLUECORN snacks and products. Most of our articles are made using the slow extrusion process. Thanks to this, without the use of extra fat, the benefits of whole grains are unchanged.
All of our products are delivered to over 3,500 stores, most of them to international chains, such as Rossmann, Tesco, Aldi, Auchan, Carrefour, Netto, Kaufland.
This year, our products have won 2 gold medals, plus a "hit FMCG" award for the bluecorn line, and the company was named Company of the Future in September 2018. In October 2018 we launched a new line of BIO articles POPCROP RAW FOOD - Sprouted Seeds, a novelty in Poland.
The mission of Jettings Systems is to offer customers healthy and tasty food and snacks. Every day we are looking for new natural and valuable ingredients, on the basis of which we create recipes. We try, test and pour into our products experience and love.
- Established: 2006
- FMCG production since: 2013
- Number of employees: 15
- Production: 2 production plants, Mikoszewo, near Gdansk
- Family company specializing in the production of healthy food, based on natural ingredients.
The most important achievements of the company:
- the company's greatest success is its presence on the market and expanding the product distribution to over 3,000 stores in Poland (Rossmann, Carrefour, Netto, Tesco, Auchan, Hebe, Kaufland, Piotr I Paweł, Żabka, Aldi and individual stores supplied by wholesalers.
- launching innovating products on Polish and European scale: bluecorn + organic sprouted seeds
- September 2018 – prize award COMPANY OF THE FUTURE 2018 and MANAGER OF THE FUTURE 2018 for company’s CEO Robert Karabon
- Mai 2018 – HIT FMCG award for the bluecorn concept and innovation
- April 2018 – two gold medals for bluecorn flour and Pyramids snacks
- March 2018 – Discovery of the year/ bluecorn Wonder of the Nature – headlines in newspapers
- August 2017 – Good Brand 2017 for POPCROP snacks
3 brands in company's portfolio:
- POPCROP SNACKS are healthy, multigrain crisps under the name PYRAMIDS, which base on a mix of grans and pinch of salt. We invented this product first and launched it 5 years ago.
- BLUECORN is the second scope of our activity. These are products based on blue corn, natural ancient variety of maize, not genetically modified, imported from southern parts of America and rich in protein and antioxidants
- POPCROP raw food is the newest brand in portfolio, debuted in Oktober 2018. It offers dried, organic sprouts, which are novelty on the market.
Exhibitor videoPlay video
JETTING SYSTEMS offers you products from these product groups:
- Grocery products Cooking and baking (1297)
- Grocery products Snacks and sweets (800)
- Raw materials, supplies (437)
- Special characteristics of our products (2017)
- We are (2508)