1927 - We look back on 90 years of history: In 1927, Karl and Friedrich Schweizer founded their company in the Swabian village Sielmingen, south of Stuttgart.
1966 - The factory was extended by a new building. The second generation, represented by Otto and Reinhold Schweizer, also had their sights on the future: in 1973 we started to produce organic products, at a time long before the first organic regulation. Meanwhile, we produce according to bio-, Bioland-, Naturland- and demeter-guidelines.
1992 - The company expanded to Thuringia to grow and produce there on a long-term basis on healthy and fertile soil and on an enlarged area. From now on, numerous products will be distributed to the food retailer under the brand name "Thüringer Landgarten".
2017 - The next step into the future took place: After 90 years of company history, more than 40 years of organic food trade and after 25 years in Thuringia, we took over the sauerkraut production and also relocated the parent company from Filderstadt to Thuringia: into the new home of the brand "Schweizer Naturkost" - one of the oldest brands in the health food sector.
A small selection of our assortment can be found in the product overview.