B.H.S. BIO INNOVATION (BIOHUMUSSOL) was initiated in 2008 with the main purpose of improving the quality of life and the environment, focusing on organic agriculture and the complete replacement of chemical fertilizers. We strongly believe healthy food is the foundation for a long and healthy life, so we created a business that reinforces this idea and that will hopefully help other people discover the benefits of organic farming!
We searched far and wide for the perfect formula to ensure that we offer our clients the best organic fertilizer, and, after a lot of research and testing, we came up with the biofertilizers you see today. Our formula is based on the wonder ingredient that is worm humus.
The humus is created by vermicomposting with the help of red wiggler worms, that swallow and then transform manure into natural compost. Thus, worm humus is the natural, biological and chemical result of disintegration of organic substance (plant material, dead animals, plants and animal excrements), which provides plants the necessary amount of nutrients and healthy elements to form a protective barrier against disease. The humus has in its composition a substance called phytoalexin that acts like antibodies for plants.
After discovering this amazing natural fertilizer for plants, we went on and created our signature eco products: Liquid Biohumussol, Solid Biohumussol, Biohumussol Pellets, Bioinsekt, Bioprotekt, Biosem, Eco Bio Humus, Etamin and Neemex.
Among these products, our clients can find everything they need to nurture their plants to ensure that they will have a healthy harvest. The product categories we have are: fertilizers, fungicides, biostimulators and seed treatments. The products can be mixed and matched to create the ideal mix for the best results.
The quality of our products is guaranteed by our certifications:
- Ecological certificate OKO-BCS;
- SRAC certificate ISO 9001;
- IQNet certificate.
The worm humus found in the BHS products has a lot of benefits for people that organic agriculture, which are:
- It suppresses harmful soil fungi. The microorganisms found in the humus produce hormones, vitamins, nutrients, enzymes, amino acids and minerals that are necessary even for young plants;
- It remedies soil affected by long-term use of chemicals. By repeated application, the soil will be completely repopulated with microorganisms that are beneficial to plants ruined by chemicals over the years;
- It increases the retention of water in the soil, reducing the amount of water necessary for irrigation by 30%;
- It does not contain or offer living conditions for E.coli, Salmonella or other pests;
- It is not toxic, it does not burn plants, it has no restrictions on use, and it can be used for any crop, in the greenhouse or in the field, with excellent results;
- It improves the structure of the soil, amazingly decreasing its density and increasing its aeration;
- The worm humus retains its characteristics and physical-chemical properties for years;
- The red wigglers worm humus is compatible with any chemical preparation;
- The absolute novelty is that, after harvesting, the ratio of vegetal debris to humus is 30 times higher than any other chemical or organic preparation.