Our organic sour cherries have many positive vital and mineral substances, especially high vitamin C content. They are very fruity and very sour in taste. The glowing dark color is created during the gentle drying process.
Our organic Fairtrade sour cherries are:
• from wild collection and therefore particularly nutritious compared to plantation products
• 100% pure nature
• 100% fruit
• with antioxidant ingredients
• with many vital substances
• have the potential to regulate many negative phenomena in the body
• without preservative substances
• without any acidulants
• without dyes or other natural additives
• raw food
• Sun / solar dried
Origin and production:
We buy our organic Fairtrade sour cherries from wild collection exclusively from Uzbekistan.
This area is extensively certified organic and FAIRTRADE and is managed by the FAIRTRADE farmers living there. The farmers belong to a large fair trade community made up of 3 groups, Dustkul Bogi, Turkiston Gulba and Turob Bobo. They include about 1,000 individual farmers, including their families. Working with Fairtrade, farmers can offer their families a secure income and a new perspective for their children.
After harvesting, the cherries are washed, pitted and then carefully dried with the help of the sun. The drying process used is a very environmentally friendly solar drying method, which is extremely gentle on the product.