Using the whole tuber, we produce slices, cubes, pieces, granulates and powders of different finenesses. Both soluble, as well as insoluble components of the tuber are present and largely unaltered. Our Topinambur powder ORGANIC contains a crude fiber content of approx. 10% and is therefore not completely water soluble.
The dried Topinambur is characterized by a high natural inulin content of around 50%. It tastes peculiar to race, nutty, sweetish, the color is light brown beige.
Some properties’ examples:
- All ingredients "naturally"
- "No added sugar. Naturally contains sugar."
- High fiber content (inulin, oligofructan)
- High iron, potassium, copper, manganese & phosphorus content
- Magnesium, selenium & zinc source
- Minerals, essential amino acids
- Appetite inhibiting and filling
- Vegetarian, vegan
- Very low in sodium
- Low in fat, low in saturated fat
- Free from gluten, lactose, cholesterol, GMO ...
- Bread, crisp bread & bakery products
- Bread spread
- Chewable tablets and capsules
- Convenient food products
- Diabetic food
- Dietic food
- Fiber rich products
- Functional food products
- Juices and beverages
- Milk and dairy
- Pet and animal food