Moringa seed oil is the fixed oil expressed from the seeds of the tree Moringa oleifera, Moringaceae. Therefore our Moringa oil differs basically from other oils, which are obtained from whole capsules/pods. Because of its high content of behenic acid the moringa oil is also known as ben oil.
Originally, the oil is from the Himalaya region in Northwest India, but by now it grows all over the world in the Tropics and Subtropics. In Germany, Moringa oleifera is also known as horseradish tree.
CPNP reference: 1454512
Cornerstones of our company philosophy
- Our assortment contains approx. 150 oils, fats and related specialties
- Excellent quality of our products
- Fair prices in line with the market
- Professional competence
- Fast order processing
- Our products are usually immediately available from our stock respectively on schedule
- Our offer is directed exclusively at commercial customers
- We are always closely oriented at the market in order to fulfill our customers‘ needs
- We offer our products in containers of 2.7 kg (≈ 5.95 lbs), 9 kg (≈ 19.84 lbs), 190 kg (≈ 418.88 lbs) and 920 kg (≈ 2028 lbs).
- All our products are, at corresponding amounts, also available in bottles
The way to your own product
Our offer also includes products with your private label: A number of companies from all economic sectors use our private label offer in order to decrease costs, to save space and personnel and to make additional capacities available. If you would like to position yourself on the market as a producer with your own labels, please talk to us.