PAR BAKED BREADS FOR BAKE OFF STATIONS
PAR BAKED SOURDOUGH BREADS FOR OFF-STATION BAKING OR IN-STORE BAKERIES, DEEP FROZEN
BIOFOURNIL uses the finest organic ingredients:
- Stone ground organic cereal flours. This gentle technique keeps the essential nutrients of the outer layer of the kernel in which the seed germinates, maintaining fibre and minerals.
- Traditional leaven. The unique taste of our breads originated in 1980 thanks to the spontaneous fermentation of water and flour. This know-how improves the availability of minerals and assures the long shelf life of our bread.
- Purified water while retaining mineral ions.
- Unrefined sea salt: Thanks to the typical flavour of our breads, we can limit the addition of salt, without altering the taste.
We offer THREE RANGES of 100% organic, healthy and well balanced breads (chilled or deep frozen) covering all your needs.
1. Traditional leavened breads without any added yeast.
DEEP FROZEN: Storage at -18°C – Shelf life: 6 months
Country Style baguettes & loaves; Rustic, Spelt, Whole Wheat Breads, Multi grain, Rye, Raisin and Walnut Breads & Loaves.
- Enables you to offer a large range of high quality organic sourdough breads without substantive operational needs;
- Simplified adjustments of your offer to the customers’ demand;
- No technical losses associated with own production.
2.Traditional organic breads made from a soft leaven: Sourdough & yeast - MILD AROMA
The secret to those light and tasteful breads is to use our traditional leaven combined with organic yeast.
DEEP FROZEN: Storage at -18°C - Shelf life: 6 months
Baguettes: country style, multigrain and poppy seed baguettes & country style, multigrain or light wholemeal loafs.
3. Par baked WHEAT FREE breads
- Buckwheat bread: The delicious taste of buckwheat in a naturally gluten-free bread.
- Chestnut bread: A tasty bread with chestnuts and chestnut flour - naturally gluten free!